Some good things have happened since my post full of iPad grumbles, including iBooks 1.1 and some hope for typographic control in the ePub format.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The possibilities for reviving the magazine and newspaper industries are exciting and real. Yet it’s exactly that part of media…Read more
- In version 1.5 the font selection for Apple’s e-book application iBooks is vastly improved with four new typefaces.…Read more
- The new and improved ƒCards App for iPhone/iPod/iPad is available at no cost for exactly one week, plus one lucky…Read more
- The new 3.0 update version of the FontBook is now compatible for all iOS devices.…Read more
- Besides attending the ATypI 2013 conference as a reporter/blogger, I conducted three short interviews for Talking Types, the podcast series…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)