The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Deadline is a superb looking stop motion video with Post-It Notes by Savannah College of Art and Design student Bang-yao…Read more
- ATypI announces the upcoming Conference TYP09 “The Heart Of The Letter” in Mexico City with a wonderful motion graphics video.…Read more
- Another creation by The Cocoe Conspiracy who were featured on The FontFeed with their splendid PsychoTypoGraph.…Read more
- This stop-motion animation by Lynn Kiang explains the grammar of typography in the RISD letterpress shop.…Read more
- “Mexico, Forging The Character” gives a concise overview of the history of type and lettering in Mexico.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)