Two days ago Type Worship launched their first typographic print. It was created by Jamie Clarke, who works with Elliot Jay Stocks on 8 Faces. The illuminated letterpress print is an historical and present–day snapshot of Exmouth Market in Clerkenwell, a vibrant little street around the corner from Clarke’s home in Central London. It captures the […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- On Friday 7 November 2008, St Bride Library organizes a one-day conference called Letterpress: A Celebration. According to their press…Read more
- Rian Hughes of Device Fonts has unleashed a bucketload of new type in the last few weeks. All of it…Read more
- Very excited about the inaugural edition of TYPO London 2011 “Places”.…Read more
- Graphic and motion designer Naomi Ross produced a gorgeous instructional video showing the process of printing letterpress with wood type.…Read more
- Fountain has produced a very convincing and beautiful Woody Allen-like promotional trailer for its newest typeface release Heroine.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)