London 2012 Olympic Games
On the occasion of the London 2012 Olympics, VirusFonts release Olympukes 2012 – a new set of pictograms for the London games. In 2004, VirusFonts originally took on the Olympic pictograms – the ultimate designer’s commission – but with a witty subversion. Rather than of expressing ‘inspirational’ human endeavour, the Virus pictograms acknowledged the complex contradictions of […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The challenge at hand – create a typographic poster about sports, using the phrase: “It’s not what you win, but…Read more
- Dalton Maag’s bespoke typeface for Nokia wins the Design Museum Designs of the Year 2012 award in the Graphics category.…Read more
- FontShop and INDX proudly present One Friday, a design conference to be in held in London on 24th February, 2006. Speakers…Read more
- The First Graphic Design Biennial Germany–China features three days of lectures by world famous Chinese designers, and an exhibition of…Read more
- Brighton based creative agency Crush Design & Art Direction Ltd designed a new Bible edition for the current generation.…Read more