Whether you need to rinse your eyes and brain from too many shiny beveled logos with gradients, or you are looking for inspiration for your next hipster logo design, Type Hunting is a real treat. This Tumblr collects images of old artifacts with letters on them, mostly old logos and brand marks. The name however […]Read more
In a world made up entirely of trademarks and brand names, Michelin Man cops pursue a criminal Ronald McDonald.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Designer and illustrator Timba Smits created a dozen typographic illustrations for the article “Rory Sutherland knows how to save marketing”…Read more
- For its Vintage Varsity line which is part of the Fall Collection Target found its inspiration in vintage wood type.…Read more
- It may seem a bit ironic to post this now that all our American readers are still digesting the copious…Read more
- I needed extra visual material for “From Metal Scripts to Digital Writing”, my presentation at TYPO Berlin 2012 “Sustain”.…Read more
- We end our three-part newsletter series on packaging design with a look at the scripts so commonly seen at the…Read more