The coming three days I will be at Reasons To Be Creative festival, Brighton’s September conference for coders and designers. Originally called Flash on the Beach (FOTB), the scope of the conference expanded in such a dramatic way that organiser John Davey renamed it this year to more accurately represent its breadth. This festival for […]Read more
In less than an hour the registration desks at the Novellus Theater of the Yerba Buena Center for The Arts open for TYPO SF. There are still a very limited amount of tickets available for walk-ups. If you want to catch swissmiss’ Tina Roth Eisenberg at 10PM don’t procrastinate. If however you can’t make it […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Yesterday another edition of Reasons to be Creative in Brighton, UK closed. This terrific three-day festival is the successor of…Read more
- I am just back from Reasons To Be Creative, John Davey a.k.a. Johnny Belmont’s spiffy conference in incredibly sunny Brighton.…Read more
- This week the typographic world congregates in Los Angeles, as TypeCon2010: Babel takes over the City of the Angels.…Read more
- Ivo Gabrowitsch, Marketing Director of FontFont, remembers Karl-Heinz Lange who passed away on June 29, 2010.…Read more
- Jürgen Siebert, programming director of TYPO Berlin, explains why David Carson simply could not be absent from TYPO Berlin 2010…Read more