The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- We get a lot of requests for fancy scripts. A font with a calligraphic touch is often the best option…Read more
- The challenge at hand – create a typographic poster about sports, using the phrase: “It’s not what you win, but…Read more
- The Robothon09 presentations can now be viewed in their entirety from the comfort of your own home.…Read more
- Pentawards is the first and only worldwide competition exclusively devoted to packaging design in all its forms. Last weekend the…Read more
- Jonathan Hoefler & Tobias Frere-Jones’s presentation “Better Living Through Typography” from TYPO Berlin 2004 “Schrift” has now also been added…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, The Wolf of Wall Street (12)