The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- In collaboration with fellow RCA graduate Mark El-Khatib, Matthias Hoegg developed an animated typeface for the DVD titles. var addthis_config =…Read more
- Long-time readers of The FontFeed will remember Chris Gavin’s innovative 2009 short film TXT ISLAND. An epic tale of misadventure…Read more
- Big Bang Big Boom is an unscientific point of view on the beginning and evolution of life … and how it…Read more
- The comprehensive specimens in the FontBook app for iPad offer several layers of information for each featured typeface.…Read more
- The FontFeed occasionally covers animated typography in motion graphics, music videos, commercials, title sequences and so on. Yet this is…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)