If you are a designer or other type enthusiast and you are looking for a typographic wall calendar for 2014, this Kickstarter campaign will just be your thing. Rob Saunders, curator of the Letterform Archive, has created a wall calender with each month featuring a rare masterwork from the Letterform Archive, exquisitely reproduced in high […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Lifelounge are somewhat obsessed with good typography, and to celebrate this obsession they collaborated with some of the most creative…Read more
- The Book Cover Archive have published their Top Ten of Covers of the ’00s, including the ten runners-up.…Read more
- This month Grafik Magazine is giving away a copy of their latest 112-page book publication with every copy of the…Read more
- Typodarium 2010 is the first typographic tear-off calendar, featuring 365 type designs from 180 foundries and designers hailing from 30…Read more
- The tear-off calendar will offer daily typographic inspiration with 366 typefaces to discover throughout the whole year of 2012.…Read more