Last month, on Saturday, June 8th the European Design Awards 2013 Ceremony was held in the Yugoslav Drama Theatre (Kralja Milana 50) in Belgrade. The best designers from all corners of the continent gathered to recognise and reward their achievements of the previous year. Gold and silver award winners were invited to collect a trophy […]Read more
Earlier this year the French typographies.fr joined FontShop as an exclusive foundry. Founded five years ago by Jonathan Perez – who was joined by Laurent Bourcellier a couple of weeks after its inception – the foundry’s mission is to create and distribute Latin and non-Latin typefaces, adhering to the highest aesthetic and linguistic standards. The typographies.fr typefaces […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- An overview of the winning typefaces at the 2010 ED-Awards.…Read more
- Two weeks ago, on Saturday, May 24 the European Design Awards 2014 celebrated the best in graphic design, illustration and…Read more
- There are a lot of interesting things currently happening in the field of typography in Central and Eastern Europe, and…Read more
- FontShop launched the third instalment of their scrolltastic interpretation of the type catalogue / specimen / newsletter with FontWalk 3. This award-winning microsite – nominated…Read more
- Last month, on Saturday, May 26th, the European Design Awards 2012 Ceremony was held in Helsinki in the 80-year old…Read more