The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Numerals (or figures) can take various forms. The figure style you choose ought to be appropriate to the project you…Read more
- In this sequel to “Figuring Out Numerals” we look at some special cases.…Read more
- Winner of a Certificate of Excellence in Type Design at TDC2 2009 for his Cassius/Ali type system, Mathieu Réguer writes…Read more
- On the 18th of November Dr. Peter Karow shall personally present the award to Thomas Milo at the Type[&]Design 2009…Read more
- In this first instalment of our examination of numerals we look at the different figure sets available in OpenType fonts.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)