The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Dyana of The Font Bureau explains the difference between kerning and spacing, why it should be done by hand, and…Read more
- People who couldn’t attend were able to follow the conference online via Twitter chatter and visual impressions on the ATypI…Read more
- Taking the pulse of the font community would not be complete without the man who has been active in type…Read more
- This quick post is specifically aimed at our French(-speaking) readers. This afternoon I leave for Caen, France where I will…Read more
- When we see the expansive superfamily that FF Meta has become, it’s hard to believe its beginnings were so humble.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)