After an extended hiatus FontCast is back. The origins of FontShop’s video podcast go back to ATypI’s Typ09 conference in Mexico City. Stephen Coles, back then creative director at FontShop, sat down with some of the key players who were leading the way as we headed into the brave new world of web typography. This […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- In FontCast’s search for typographic designers with interesting stories to tell we talk to Jim Parkinson.…Read more
- After years of working as a magazine art director in Brazil, Crystian Cruz took a hiatus to the UK’s University…Read more
- FontFont represents some of the most talented and interesting type designers in the world. In celebration of FontShop’s 20th…Read more
- FontShop is proud to offer fonts from TypeTogether, a foundry that has become a household name among editorial designers. I…Read more
- Part two of our two part series with Jim Parkinson. Type designer and Logo designer for Rolling Stone, Newsweek, …Read more