Nomade is a typographic sculpture by contemporary Catalan artist Jaume Plensa on the wall of the Saint-Jaume bastion in Antibes, at the French Riviera.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- “L’eau et les rêves” (Water and Dreams) is a typographic public sculpture by Henri Olivier in the center of Vence,…Read more
- Update your version of FontShuffle for iPhone and iPod Shuffle via the App Store, and enjoy the many improvements to…Read more
- The American presidential elections have inspired high-profile artists to donate poster designs for Barack Obama’s campaign for the presidency.…Read more
- Part two of our two part series with Jim Parkinson. Type designer and Logo designer for Rolling Stone, Newsweek, …Read more
- TYPO Berlin provided the perfect opportunity to iron out an editorial slip I made on Fontblog by inviting Australian Gemma…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)