MK12 created custom designed type for the opening credits for “Quantum of Solace”, the most recent James Bond movie.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- In his recent post on Wide Screen, the Yahoo movies blog, Will Perkins wonders where the Oscars for Best Title…Read more
- As you may very well know I often rail against poor typographic choices for movie posters and credit title sequences.…Read more
- The official music video for Caro Emerald’s “That Man” is inspired by 50s and 60s title sequences and posters…Read more
- The results for the 2012 SXSW Film Design Awards for Excellence in Poster and Title Design.…Read more
- The end credit titles for Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events feature Vendetta, John Downer’s peculiar interpretation of the…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)