Jacques Le Bailly
Once in a while you come across a typeface that astounds you by the bold new direction it takes. The recent Bold Monday release Macula by Dutch type designer Jacques Le Bailly a.k.a. Baron von Fonthausen is such a typeface. There aren’t that many designs that manage to sucessfully marry type design to art, and […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Jürgen Siebert takes a look at the playful typewriter-style slab serif FF Suhmo, and talks to its designer Alex Rütten.…Read more
- The A-1 Scrabble Typography Edition is a beautiful limited edition of the timeless letter board game.…Read more
- The official music video for Caro Emerald’s “That Man” is inspired by 50s and 60s title sequences and posters…Read more
- This post is a follow-up to the recently released FontBooklet No. 2 focusing on optical size mastering and size-specific designs.…Read more
- The popular webcomic by Scott R. Kurtz makes its third reference to typography.…Read more