In a previous Type Basics we examined the difference between a typeface and a font. Both terms refer to a single manifestation of type. In this episode we will look at how individual typefaces/fonts relate to each other.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- When we see the expansive superfamily that FF Meta has become, it’s hard to believe its beginnings were so humble.…Read more
- To celebrate 20 years, FontFont offered 20% off a selection of twenty FontFonts for twenty days.…Read more
- Recently Łukasz Dziedzic expanded his sans serif family FF Good , then designed the serif family FF More to work…Read more
- The FontShop shelves are stocked with thousands of delightful script typefaces, but it can be difficult to find those that…Read more
- The comprehensive specimens in the FontBook app for iPad offer several layers of information for each featured typeface.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)