In version 1.5 the font selection for Apple’s e-book application iBooks is vastly improved with four new typefaces.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Some good things have happened since my post full of iPad grumbles, including iBooks 1.1 and some hope for typographic…Read more
- The possibilities for reviving the magazine and newspaper industries are exciting and real. Yet it’s exactly that part of media…Read more
- Sometimes, flat just doesn’t cut it, and we need to find other, more attractive ways to present designs to our…Read more
- There are quite a few quality stamped or distressed fonts available — Frankie and Frankie Dos, Roadkill, Battery Park, Hawksmoor,…Read more
- When we see the expansive superfamily that FF Meta has become, it’s hard to believe its beginnings were so humble.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, The Wolf of Wall Street (12)