The fourth in a series of interviews with people that played a key role in twenty years of FontShop.Read more
After years of working as a magazine art director in Brazil, Crystian Cruz took a hiatus to the UK’s University of Reading where he developed his ideas for typeface design. He returned to start an editorial design consultancy, armed with expertise in both sides of typography: type creation and type use. Crystian expounds on the […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Excellent news from TYPO International Design Talks – last month TYPO San Francisco announced the dates for next year’s edition,…Read more
- Since yesterday Matthew Carter’s presentation “Truth To Materials” from TYPO Berlin 2004 “Schrift” has been available on the TYPO Berlin…Read more
- You can save up to €210,- if you register for TYPO Berlin 2010 “Shift” before December 31st.…Read more
- The FontFeed is not the only FontShop blog. Representatives from FontShop Germany and Benelux also have their own venues for…Read more
- Christian Schwartz’s presentation “Couture Type and The New York Times” from TYPO Berlin 2008 “Image” has been added to the…Read more