After years of working as a magazine art director in Brazil, Crystian Cruz took a hiatus to the UK’s University of Reading where he developed his ideas for typeface design. He returned to start an editorial design consultancy, armed with expertise in both sides of typography: type creation and type use. Crystian expounds on the [...]Read more
The third in a series of interviews with people that played a key role in twenty years of FontShop.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Logan Walters has re-envisioned Wu-Tang albums as Reid Miles-era Blue Note Records sleeves.…Read more
- An overview of the nominees and winners of the 54th Grammy Awards in the fields Package and Music Video.…Read more
- The typographic music video for “Vow to Vowels” by California-based indie rock band My First Earthquake was shot entirely on…Read more
- The FontFeed loves Blue Note Records and Reid Miles, so it was with great pleasure that I discovered the Barack…Read more
- Submit your favourite album cover of the decade so we can assemble a FontFeed list.…Read more