After years of working as a magazine art director in Brazil, Crystian Cruz took a hiatus to the UK’s University of Reading where he developed his ideas for typeface design. He returned to start an editorial design consultancy, armed with expertise in both sides of typography: type creation and type use. Crystian expounds on the [...]Read more
The third in a series of interviews with people that played a key role in twenty years of FontShop.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- David Quay teamed up with ReType to create a custom sans/serif type system to be used as the new signage…Read more
- Two weeks ago, on Saturday, May 24 the European Design Awards 2014 celebrated the best in graphic design, illustration and…Read more
- Besides attending the ATypI 2013 conference as a reporter/blogger, I conducted three short interviews for Talking Types, the podcast series…Read more
- An interview with Chris Dickinson of the British Moretype type foundry.…Read more
- To celebrate 20 years, FontFont offered 20% off a selection of twenty FontFonts for twenty days.…Read more