Erik Spiekermann talks with Elliot Jay Stocks about how typography is used in the digital domain and what digital designers can learn from traditional print techniques.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- One and a half year ago I reported about Scrabble Typography Limited Edition, Andrew Clifford Capener’s sumptuous edition of the…Read more
- A little over a year has passed since we released the long-awaited Fourth Edition of FontBook and the praise is…Read more
- Scott R. Kurtz published the second type-centric strip in his webcomic PVP.…Read more
- The wait is finally over, and it was well worth it. Not a Best Of-list nor an Award, Typographica’s Our…Read more
- Fontface is a series of posters merging the expressiveness of manual gesture and type design in honour of four outstanding…Read more