The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- “Roger Excoffon et la fonderie Olive” retraces the history of the Olive foundry through the life of type designer Roger…Read more
- Yesterday another edition of Reasons to be Creative in Brighton, UK closed. This terrific three-day festival is the successor of…Read more
- Vintage Ad Browser is a gallery collecting vintage ads from a variety of sources, including books, magazines, comic books, posters,…Read more
- There is little doubt that this is the one. Arguably the most important type-related book of the decade has been…Read more
- Conceptual alphabets are not easy to get right. Throw in erotic subject matter, and you have yourself a recipe for…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (4)