The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- This first tutorial looks at the Glyphs window in Adobe CS, and which OpenType functions can be accessed through the…Read more
- Use this Photoshop technique to create electric glowing type sprinkled with pixie dust.…Read more
- It would be great if we could use any font we wanted in designs for the web. But since we’re…Read more
- FontBook for iPad – not a book, but a typographic atlas with 620,000 font samples which can be Facebooked and…Read more
- Preview the 150,000 FontShop fonts directly in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and create comps and mock-ups for your clients…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)