Conceptual alphabets are not easy to get right. Throw in erotic subject matter, and you have yourself a recipe for disaster. Striking the right balance when creating outright explicit illustrated letters so it does not become awkward or vulgar is incredibly hard. And yet Malika Favre managed to do exactly that with her astounding Kama […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- TYPO Talks closed off a very successful conference season. After launching two new sister conferences – last Fall’s TYPO London “Places”…Read more
- November Featuring Malaga and Vista Sans This month’s calendar celebrates Xavier Dupré’s most recent Emigre release, Malaga. Combined with Vista Sans,…Read more
- The British capital is currently experiencing “Social”, the second edition of TYPO London, and by the looks of it it’s…Read more
- Typolade is more than just chocolate letters. It’s delicious moveable type in dark chocolate, created by Sandra Kübler and Christine…Read more
- This is the first in a series of studio profiles featuring those who were published in Print magazine’s Regional Design…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)