With Ampersand less than a week away, it’ll be no time before we begin to see type looking a little better on the web. Designers making smarter use of webfonts gets us a long way, but a persistent hurdle to harnessing web typography’s potential has been browser support. Back in April, one development we cheered [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The OpenType format offers typographers more glyphs, and (sometimes) more confusion. As the FontFont library is converted to OpenType, premium…Read more
- Live type on the web has always been limited to a handful of system fonts. But that era is over.…Read more
- In celebration of Firefox 3.6’s release, FontShop gives away its first WOFF font for free.…Read more
- The manuscripts of author Franz Kafka had such a profound impact on Finnish graphic and type designer Julia Sysmäläinen that…Read more
- One month after the launch of Firefox 3.6 which – amongst other things – introduced support for the Web Open…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (4)