Say what you want, but I like holiday cards at year’s end. I even had a competition running at FontShop BeNeLux for a couple of years (2007, 2008 & 2009). They are the perfect vehicles for self-promotion, and every year we see designers really outdo themselves when it comes to originality and creativity. My own [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Some people say classics shouldn’t be messed with, but I see no harm in having a little fun with iconic…Read more
- Wallpaper* have published a gallery of 450 type-tart cards on their website.…Read more
- Bruno Maag has designed a remarkable exhibition of his type designs at Walking-Chair Design Gallery.…Read more
- Changeling is the screen font on the monitor displays of the U.S.S. Enterprise in the new Star Trek movie.…Read more
- TYPO Talks are very efficient in following up their events, and this time they really outdid themselves. Two weeks before…Read more