The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The study “The uncrowded window of object recognition” advances the thesis that character spacing is the defining factor for legibility. var…Read more
- Use this Photoshop technique to create electric glowing type sprinkled with pixie dust.…Read more
- It always seems magical when a piece of graphic design transcends the flat plane and enters the third dimension. The…Read more
- Sometimes, flat just doesn’t cut it, and we need to find other, more attractive ways to present designs to our…Read more
- Numerals (or figures) can take various forms. The figure style you choose ought to be appropriate to the project you…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)