Gerry Leonidas returns to the TDC to instruct a weekend-long Greek workshop, November 2-4. Since the first TDC Greek Week-end in 2007, the demand for new typefaces to cover the Greek script has grown dramatically. Pan-european character sets have become the minimum expectation for branding and corporate projects, and the migration of publishers to new [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- I hope everyone is having a great time at Ampersand! Another Spring conference I unfortunately couldn’t attend was ICTVC, the…Read more
- Last week Erik Spiekermann published a video about his letterpress shop at P98a in Berlin. Even though the audience at…Read more
- Our first installment of Webfonts Week interviews is with Bryan Mason, whose Typekit service offers an innovative model for including…Read more
- It’s hard to believe Ampersand Conference is only three years old. Since its inaugural edition in 2011 the one-day web…Read more
- Time is flying so fast. I feel like I am barely back from John Davey’s terrific Reasons to be Creative…Read more