One of the winners at the recent European Design Awards was Gewone Letters – Gerrit’s Early Models which won Bronze in the category Self-Initiated Projects. The lovely limited edition publication by Geen Bitter uses the equally lovely FF Dora, designed by Slávka Pauliková and released through FontFont last year.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- At the occasion of the Gerrit Noordzij Prize 2009 Tobias Frere-Jones introduced the work of Wim Crouwel. His presentation is…Read more
- The new free open air summer type & design festival featuring bands, free speech, films, workshops, surf, camping & love.…Read more
- ’Tis the season to give your loved ones presents, but why not treat yourself as well this year? Now that…Read more
- Eight students of the Expert class Type Design exhibit their work at the Plantin Institute for Typography.…Read more
- Like I mentioned in my last post I attended/spoke at my share of conferences these past few weeks, yet the…Read more