Verena Gerlach obviously was paying attention while watching the trailer to the ProSieben television movie in two parts “Der Seewolf”, an adaptation of Jack London’s 1904 novel. She noticed a glaring anachronism in the lettering on the schooner “Ghost”.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- FontShop and FontFont founder, and mentor of The FontFeed Erik Spiekermann lauded at the German Design Award 2011. var addthis_config =…Read more
- On March 22, 2011, the exhibition “Erik Spiekermann. The Face of Type.” opened in the Bauhaus-Archiv Museum of Design in…Read more
- FSI FontShop International and its Berlin-based type foundry FontFont today celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin…Read more
- Last week Erik Spiekermann published a video about his letterpress shop at P98a in Berlin. Even though the audience at…Read more
- Two identical pictures of two maverick type designers, almost 20 years apart – Erik van Blokland and Just van Rossum…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, The Wolf of Wall Street (12)