One of the winners at the recent European Design Awards was Gewone Letters – Gerrit’s Early Models which won Bronze in the category Self-Initiated Projects. The lovely limited edition publication by Geen Bitter uses the equally lovely FF Dora, designed by Slávka Pauliková and released through FontFont last year.Read more
Last month, on Saturday, June 8th the European Design Awards 2013 Ceremony was held in the Yugoslav Drama Theatre (Kralja Milana 50) in Belgrade. The best designers from all corners of the continent gathered to recognise and reward their achievements of the previous year. Gold and silver award winners were invited to collect a trophy [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- At the occasion of the Gerrit Noordzij Prize 2009 Tobias Frere-Jones introduced the work of Wim Crouwel. His presentation is…Read more
- The new free open air summer type & design festival featuring bands, free speech, films, workshops, surf, camping & love.…Read more
- ’Tis the season to give your loved ones presents, but why not treat yourself as well this year? Now that…Read more
- Eight students of the Expert class Type Design exhibit their work at the Plantin Institute for Typography.…Read more
- Like I mentioned in my last post I attended/spoke at my share of conferences these past few weeks, yet the…Read more