It may seem a bit ironic to post this now that all our American readers are still digesting the copious amounts of food from last night (or constructing epic sandwiches with the leftovers) – happy Thanksgiving by the way. Here’s a nice video short documenting the lettering on a food truck owned by Tim Van […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- We get a lot of requests for fancy scripts. A font with a calligraphic touch is often the best option…Read more
- Some people say classics shouldn’t be messed with, but I see no harm in having a little fun with iconic…Read more
- I needed extra visual material for “From Metal Scripts to Digital Writing”, my presentation at TYPO Berlin 2012 “Sustain”.…Read more
- We end our three-part newsletter series on packaging design with a look at the scripts so commonly seen at the…Read more
- Whether you need to rinse your eyes and brain from too many shiny beveled logos with gradients, or you are…Read more