The FontFeed celebrates the summer with the Fontbuster game. At the TYPO Berlin 2014 conference the public beta next.fontshop.com introduced a new functionality. The first version of the upcoming Tryout feature allows you to test typefaces in context, with full control of typographic and colour attributes. For now the deceptively simple-looking beta only works with [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Help us preserve seven 16mm educational films from the Mergenthaler Linotype Company from the 1950s and ’60s.…Read more
- As you may very well know I often rail against poor typographic choices for movie posters and credit title sequences.…Read more
- In celebration of Firefox 3.6’s release, FontShop gives away its first WOFF font for free.…Read more
- Using one or more (adapted) pictograms Viktor Hertz creates alternate posters for both recent and older movies.…Read more
- Our monthly review of movie poster typography.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)