Yesterday another edition of Reasons to be Creative in Brighton, UK closed. This terrific three-day festival is the successor of the legendary Flash On The Beach. Voted “Best Conference of The Year 2013”, it gradually evolved into an inspirational event with a broad scope, mainly focusing on creativity and code. I was honoured to be […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- I am just back from Reasons To Be Creative, John Davey a.k.a. Johnny Belmont’s spiffy conference in incredibly sunny Brighton.…Read more
- The coming three days I will be at Reasons To Be Creative festival, Brighton’s September conference for coders and designers.…Read more
- The Typophile Film Festival 5 premieres at “Design à Trois” in Portland, Oregon on August 27th 2009.…Read more
- A semi-serious investigation about the most popular typeface in movie poster history, touching upon type selection and typography trends in…Read more
- In his recent post on Wide Screen, the Yahoo movies blog, Will Perkins wonders where the Oscars for Best Title…Read more