I’m taking a little break from compiling my Halloween list of scary fonts to point you to Skull-A-Day. On June 4th, 2007, Noah Scalin – creative director and owner of Another Limited Rebellion – made an orange paper skull, posted it online and announced to the world that he would be making a skull a day for an entire year. Two of his entries were display alphabets, which have been turned into digital fonts and are available for download for free.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- To celebrate the new issue 71 of the printed Eye magazine, Eye is having its first-ever Type Week on the…Read more
- A short video about typography by Erik Spiekermann – typographer, information designer, and founder of this incarnation of The FontFeed.…Read more
- I have submitted my Trajan in Movie Posters presentation to the SXSW PanelPicker for both SXSW Interactive and SXSW Film.…Read more
- Letter.2 is the second international competition of type design organised by the Association Typographique Internationale (ATypI).…Read more
- The organisation of the 33pt typography symposium 2009 have posted a slew of presentations and interviews on Vimeo, many of…Read more