In the run-up to the quarter finals between Argentina and Belgium in the FIFA World Cup this Saturday, I conducted an interview with Eduardo Manso. I have been following this Argentinian-born type designer working and living in Spain ever since reviewing his intriguing serif face Relato for my 2005 Typographer.org limited edition booklet. Eduardo designed […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- British type designer Paul Barnes designed Crepello and Olembe, two custom typefaces for Puma for the World Cup 2010.…Read more
- Brazilian type designer Yomar Augusto designed Unity, a custom typeface for Adidas for the World Cup 2010.…Read more
- ’Twas the eve before FIFA World Cup, when all through the world, people were professing their love for the noble…Read more
- Two years ago I reported about Tipos Latinos, dedicated to promoting Latin American typography and type design, for the first…Read more
- Introducing new typefaces on FontShop.com. Our latest batch includes the critically acclaimed Relato from Emtype® (Eduardo Manso of Spain); Vialog™,…Read more