It’s Monday, and the excitement surrounding TYPO SF is steadily building. The international crew is already on site, preparing at the YBCA for the conference this Thursday and Friday. Conference tickets have outsold the expectations of the organisers. There are still limited pre-registration tickets available, but TYPO cannot guarantee walk-up registrations anymore. If you would […]Read more
Some of the real stars of the design scene will take to the stage at TYPO London 2011 “Places”.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Very excited about the inaugural edition of TYPO London 2011 “Places”.…Read more
- TYPO Berlin 2012 “Sustain” invites you to discover how to sustain the enduring and constant values in design.…Read more
- Another conference is having its last week of Early Bird rates. While TYPO Berlin covers a broad range of topics…Read more
- It is time to register for TYPO San Francisco “Rhythm” and/or TYPO Berlin “Roots” at either side of the Atlantic.…Read more
- Registration for the free one-day typography symposium 33pt. Voices on Typography has opened.…Read more