Fonts In Use
Great news for font addicts and typography collectors. Early this week Fonts In Use opened up their doors for public contributions. Launched in late 2010 by Sam Berlow, my original partner-in-font-geekery Stephen Coles, and Nick Sherman, the website originally was a blog showing real-world examples of type in action. Exploring type specimens is a nice [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- This early morning (local Belgian time) the news finally came in – Typographica announced it published their annual Our Favorite…Read more
- Hundreds of fontheads will descend upon the quiet enclave of Buffalo, NY next week for North America’s only annual conference…Read more
- Welcome to the new — and dare I say improved — FontFeed. Some of you who are already regular readers…Read more
- With the modernisation of the urban landscape, vintage architectural lettering disappears at a worrying pace. Beautiful commercial signs above shop…Read more
- Barely two months after its initial release FontShop AG proudly announces the first upgrade for FontShuffle. The app now boasts…Read more