The casual hand drawn sans FF Duper achieves a truly handwritten look by applying two separate character loops for vowels and consonants.Read more
Johannes Erler and Henning Skibbe have revisited FF Dingbats, redesigning it for the new modern age of flat panels and iPhones®.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Type design super heroes Xavier Dupré and Martin Majoor are featured in FontFont’s new Types & Characters brochures. Their excellent…Read more
- This first tutorial looks at the Glyphs window in Adobe CS, and which OpenType functions can be accessed through the…Read more
- The presentations by Lars Müller and Martin Lorenz & Lupi Asensio (TwoPoints.net) were added to the TYPO Video Portal.…Read more
- You’ve seen the new FF typefaces, now see the human faces behind them. The designers of the latest batch of…Read more
- The first Arabic type family to be released by FontFont is FF Seria Arabic by Pascal Zoghbi, a companion to…Read more