The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- I just returned from Berlin where we met with all the regional FontShops and the founder himself, Erik Spiekermann. The…Read more
- In this spoof version of the climactic scene of Downfall (Der Untergang) Hitler’s subtitler gets a cheap font CD off…Read more
- One month after the launch of Firefox 3.6 which – amongst other things – introduced support for the Web Open…Read more
- Late this summer I went to see The Dark Knight Rises with my two eldest Eliza and Randall in the…Read more
- Deadline is a superb looking stop motion video with Post-It Notes by Savannah College of Art and Design student Bang-yao…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, The Wolf of Wall Street (12)