“So You Need A Typeface” is an alternative way of choosing fonts (or simply find inspiration) for a specific project, not just by browsing through the pages of FontBook.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The first month of 2013 has come to a close, and as usual the type commentators reflect on the past…Read more
- Video detailing the creation process and production of the cover insert for the latest Gillian Welch album.…Read more
- This quick post is specifically aimed at our French(-speaking) readers. This afternoon I leave for Caen, France where I will…Read more
- Rock That Font celebrates the union of rock’n’roll and typography, both old and new.…Read more
- The FontFeed editors & FontShop Communication Team wish you all a Merry Christmas (or whatever other celebration you may have…Read more