Sneak preview of FiFFteen in San Francisco FiFFteen in San Francisco, June 11 – 27 FiFFteen, the exhibition celebrating 15 years of FontFonts ®, makes its Bay Area debut alongside AIGA San Francisco’s Design Week, a full week of events highlighting the diversity and professionalism of the design community. Experience the history and art of FontFonts and FUSE [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Introducing new typefaces on FontShop.com. Our latest batch includes the critically acclaimed Relato from Emtype® (Eduardo Manso of Spain); Vialog™,…Read more
- This quick post is specifically aimed at our French(-speaking) readers. This afternoon I leave for Caen, France where I will…Read more
- On March 22, 2011, the exhibition “Erik Spiekermann. The Face of Type.” opened in the Bauhaus-Archiv Museum of Design in…Read more
- The First Graphic Design Biennial Germany–China features three days of lectures by world famous Chinese designers, and an exhibition of…Read more
- The organisation of the 33pt typography symposium 2009 have posted a slew of presentations and interviews on Vimeo, many of…Read more