We all know those YouTube videos in which students imitate their idols and end up reaching a larger audience with their song than the original artist. Well, it’s possible that the FF Meta video of Central St Martins design student Fran Marchesi might cause a dam-burst.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- This advertisement aimed at non-designers shows how expressive fonts can be and how many different ways there are to visualise…Read more
- This song, a collaboration between Towa Tei and Kylie Minogue, is about an actual typeface that was included as a…Read more
- Nina Simone’s classic song “Feeling Good” served as the basis for a motion graphics video using only black and white…Read more
- An interview with Jim Rimmer about RTF Stern, the first typeface ever to be simultaneously released in metal and digital…Read more
- Gerry Leonidas returns to the TDC to instruct a weekend-long Greek workshop, November 2-4. Since the first TDC Greek Week-end…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)