This first tutorial looks at the Glyphs window in Adobe CS, and which OpenType functions can be accessed through the Character window.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- In this first instalment of our examination of numerals we look at the different figure sets available in OpenType fonts. var…Read more
- Short announcement for the TYPO Berlin week and the upcoming Typography Basics.…Read more
- Earlier today a brand new website entirely dedicated to a single typeface family went live. Erik Spiekermann’s FF Meta Serif…Read more
- Preview the 150,000 FontShop fonts directly in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and create comps and mock-ups for your clients…Read more
- Use this Photoshop technique to create electric glowing type sprinkled with pixie dust.…Read more