For its Vintage Varsity line which is part of the Fall Collection Target found its inspiration in vintage wood type.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- It is not a good year for the Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum. After having been flooded at the…Read more
- The last weekend of May the Hamilton Wood Type & Museum in Two Rivers, Wisconsin hosts a weekend-long celebration of…Read more
- The TypeCon identity radically changes every year – see for example my post on the 2009 identity by Under Consideration/Department…Read more
- The type world convenes in Atlanta, Georgia for the week-long community-wide celebration of type and design that is TypeCon 2009…Read more
- Part two in our series on the typography of packaging is the result of a trip to Target®. Several of…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)