This quick post is specifically aimed at our French(-speaking) readers. This afternoon I leave for Caen, France where I will participate in the international symposium on typography Lettres Modernes #2 tomorrow and Friday, March 27–28. By inviting type designers, researchers and artists, this free event offers two days of reflection on how the coexistence of [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Peterpaul Kloosterman is a publication designer whose skills with typographie are evident in every piece shown at his 2pk studio…Read more
- Fred Smeijers, the award-winning designer of FF Quadraat and fonts for OurType, and author of “Counterpunch,” describes the trouble…Read more
- More and more educators are mining the potential of FontShop’s free online modular font editor, both in the regular courses…Read more
- Christian Schwartz’s presentation “Couture Type and The New York Times” from TYPO Berlin 2008 “Image” has been added to the…Read more
- The redesigned Typographica launched Wednesday with its annual Our Favorite Typefaces of 2008 overview, arguably the most important annual overview…Read more