“L’eau et les rêves” (Water and Dreams) is a typographic public sculpture by Henri Olivier in the center of Vence, at the French Riviera.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Hosted by AIGA Atlanta, SEED is the premiere design competition in the Southeast, recognising the top creative work in the…Read more
- Installing fonts the old-fashioned way made easy with FontShop’s slide shows that show you step by step what to do…Read more
- A typographic experiment integrating three-dimensional letters shaped after Eduardo Manso’s Geogrotesque in the environment.…Read more
- Nomade is a typographic sculpture by contemporary Catalan artist Jaume Plensa on the wall of the Saint-Jaume bastion in Antibes,…Read more
- I just returned from Berlin where we met with all the regional FontShops and the founder himself, Erik Spiekermann. The…Read more