The end credit titles for Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events feature Vendetta, John Downer’s peculiar interpretation of the Venetian model.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- In his recent post on Wide Screen, the Yahoo movies blog, Will Perkins wonders where the Oscars for Best Title…Read more
- The results for the 2014 SXSW Film Design Awards for Excellence in Poster and Title Design.…Read more
- The first images of TypeCon2009 “Rhythm” are starting to trickle in on the TypeCon Pool on Flickr.…Read more
- The results for the 2012 SXSW Film Design Awards for Excellence in Poster and Title Design.…Read more
- The official music video for Caro Emerald’s “That Man” is inspired by 50s and 60s title sequences and posters…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)