The end credit titles for Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events feature Vendetta, John Downer’s peculiar interpretation of the Venetian model.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- In his recent post on Wide Screen, the Yahoo movies blog, Will Perkins wonders where the Oscars for Best Title…Read more
- The results for the 2012 SXSW Film Design Awards for Excellence in Poster and Title Design.…Read more
- MK12 created custom designed type for the opening credits for “Quantum of Solace”, the most recent James Bond movie.…Read more
- The zom-com Zombieland features beautifully integrated typography in the opening credit sequence and throughout the movie.…Read more
- The Typophile Film Festival 5 premieres at “Design à Trois” in Portland, Oregon on August 27th 2009.…Read more