FontWalk is a fabulous new take on the concept of the type catalogue / specimen / newsletter from FontShop AG, launched in June 2013 with a second “episode” went live in October. It won Gold in the category Microsite at the Annual Multimedia Award 2014 – a competition for digital brand communication that defines the state of the art [...]Read more
There are a lot of interesting things currently happening in the field of typography in Central and Eastern Europe, and specifically in the Czech Republic. We have exciting, prolific type foundries and type designers such as Veronika Burian, one half of TypeTogether; František Štorm’s Storm Type Foundry; Tomáš Brousil’s Suitcase Type Foundry; David Březina’s Rosetta, … [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- DINfont.com is – after metaserif.com and trixiefont.com – the third “FontFontFocus” website, entirely dedicated to Albert-Jan Pool’s insanely popular information…Read more
- Earlier today a brand new website entirely dedicated to a single typeface family went live. Erik Spiekermann’s FF Meta Serif…Read more
- Forty9 is a PDF magazine that can be viewed on screen, but was also designed to be printed, showcasing the…Read more
- Printed on heavy, uncoated stock, with a foil-blocked cover, and pressed at just 2000 limited editions, each issue of 8…Read more
- To mark the end of the aughts New York Magazine invited a number of designers to create a cover image…Read more