The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Rian Hughes of Device Fonts has unleashed a bucketload of new type in the last few weeks. All of it…Read more
- The Book Cover Archive have published their Top Ten of Covers of the ’00s, including the ten runners-up.…Read more
- One of the most entertaining continuing series about typography on the interwebs is Mark Simonson’s Typecasting: The Use (and Misuse)…Read more
- Logan Ingalls’ 24 Season Six countdown makes use of the familiar typographic star of the hit TV show 24: LCD.…Read more
- The opening sequence for “How We Built Britain”, the landmark BBC One show that aired over June and July 2007,…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)