On December 3rd 2012, a crowd funding campaign started for an unusual film project. The young Germany type designer and multimedia artist Yanone is making a dance music film, whose concept is borrowed from his typeface Antithesis. As Yanone is a good friend of the FontFeed and we are a fan of his work, we [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- A vintage short documentary produced by Encyclopædia Britannica Films Inc. in 1947 explains the process from copy setting to binding.…Read more
- Help cover post-production expenses for “Linotype: The Film”, the feature-length documentary centred around the Linotype typecasting machine.…Read more
- Pre-orders for physical copies of the second issue of typography magazine 8 Faces start on Wednesday, November 10, at 17:00…Read more
- The bilingual Latin/Arabic sans/serif type system FF Amman was developed by Yanone for the capital of Jordan at the occasion…Read more
- Long-time readers of The FontFeed will remember Chris Gavin’s innovative 2009 short film TXT ISLAND. An epic tale of misadventure…Read more